How we work
First – we listen and then we come up with our recommendations as to a course of action – a proposal which includes the deliverables, timelines and the cost, everything we do is completely transparent.
Our five delivery fundamentals:
- Provide information – filling your information needs and/or gaps
- Solve a problem – something specific that you need fixing
- Undertake a diagnosis – from a ‘health check’ and gap analysis to a full audit of internal and external factors
- Make recommendations– emphasising the ‘human dimension’
- Assist with the implementation of the selected route
Who we have worked with
Our team have extensive experience in, strategy, marketing and programme delivery gained through working with organisations in, commercial and not-for-profit sectors as well as education.
Organisations that our team have worked and consulted with specifically in education, include: AQA, Collins Education, CIM, Durham University (CEM), Farnborough College of Technology, Ofqual, The Open University, Oxford University Press, RM results, Teachers Media International (Formally Teachers TV), The University of East Anglia, The University of Westminster